Ways / Means
Sick / Visiting
News - All - 15 Mar 2019
News Item 45 of 4566
Miscellaneous: 15 Mar 2019
Education Town Hall Meeting-March 17th, 2019.2:30-4:30pm
MPP Laura Mae Lindo would like to formally invite you to share your concerns about the Ford government’s devastating cuts to the Education System in Ontario. Our offices are being inundated with calls about:
|Laura Mae Lindo is a Canadian politician, who was elected to the Legislative Assembly of Ontario in the 2018 provincial election. en.wikipedia.org
Party affiliation: Ontario New Democratic Party|
• Sudden cuts to the Ontario Autism Program and lack of transition plan for Ontario children living with autism who will be entering the school system as soon as April 2019;
• The need for resources to ensure teachers, EAs and other education workers are ready and able to provide Ontario children with the supports they need;
• The safety and wellbeing of children and educators in schools
• Cuts to programming that supports Ontario’s most vulnerable children and Ontario’s brilliant educators;
• Potential removal of caps on classroom sizes;
• Potential removal of all-day Kindergarten.
Please join us for an Emergency Education Town Hall meeting on Sunday, March 17, 2019.
Share your stories, your concerns, and issues with MPP Laura Mae Lindo (Kitchener Centre) and MPP Marit Stiles (Davenport and ONDP’s Education Critic).
Ontario families and students deserve so much better than this.
When: Sunday March 17, 2019
Where: Royal Canadian Legion Brach 50
524 Belmont Ave
Kitchener, ON N2H 2H1
When: 2:30 – 4:30 PM
We look forward to seeing you.
MPP Laura Mae Lindo /AA
Read 3672 times.
Member Comments on this Article.